disclaimer here! :DD Please dun use vulgarities! Mind your words! Please leave comments at cbox! Thanks.
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Well, I haven't been blogging for a very long time >.<
Anyway, I just got a new handphone like 2 weeks ago? I'm still trying to figure out how to do some functions in my phone... Haha. First sony ericsson phone...
Hope to be able to use it to the max while i'm away at australia.
Zzz. Will be gone on the night of 20dec n be back on the night of 30dec. I scared can't use com there.
Haix... This Thursday, the results of which school we'll be going to is going to come out! Hope i can get into the school that I want... *prays to get into my first choice*
Well, its oredi late, so i gtg le!
Till my next post,
HL isn't Milk
;milk &&cookies!
archives(:
November 2008
December 2008
September 2009
November 2009
links(:
tarties-cookies!
missy&mister
x3-sweetshop
-BabyMICH-
Holocaust
SciencePro
friend
credits(:
designer:
Disillusionne}
Image: {milk &&cookies}
threadless.com
Brushes:
juvenile casualty
More help from nicenice(: people:
GUMMY.king
&&
emptiness
please do not rip!:D and do not remove the credits!:D
profile(:
Name: HL isn't Milk a.k.a -BabySACH-
Horoscope: capricorn
Age: Figure it out yourself!
School: Dunno yet. Haha :p
Email/MSN: teo.hwee.leng@hotmail.com
tag(:
p r o f i l e ;
b l o g ;
t a g ;
l i n k s ;
a r c h i v e s ;