disclaimer here! :DD Please dun use vulgarities! Mind your words! Please leave comments at cbox! Thanks.
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Elloz everyone!
I'm so glad. Today is the PSLE result day. And unbelievably I could get 25X which was very close to getting 260. I expected a 24X actually. I didn't really study for the PSLE. Well, now, I've kind of a lot of choices and I can't make up my mind at all! AR... Very frustrating...
On my certificate, it's printed as:
ENGLISH: A*
CHINESE: A
MATHS: A*
SCIENCE: A
AGGREGATE: 25X
I was actually very nervous when we were lining up to collect our report books. Then, my teacher hugged me and said, "I'm so proud of you!" Then, she flipped the top of my book over and I nearly fainted. There my aggregate was. It was seriously shocking, and after I walked away, tears came streaming down my cheeks as I went to meet my parents. When I saw my father, he thought that I had done badly, so he asked me how much I had. Showing him my result, he was happy for me. I was still crying when my mother found me and my father. For a moment, she thought I had did badly, until she saw my score. I was actually crying because my father had promised me a new laptop if I could get 255 and above. Then, I went to find some of my friends to ask them for their result. Then, I took a picture with Mrs Tan for the last time.
After collecting my results, my parents brought me to eat porridge at Joaqium at Suntec City. Then, went to that Five Star Travel Agency again cause we were told that we had to go down as soon as possible to make payment for our air tickets. We sent like, 1h there? Finally we came home and now, I'm going to sign off my blog.
TTFN,
HL isn't Milk :)
;milk &&cookies!
archives(:
November 2008
December 2008
September 2009
November 2009
links(:
tarties-cookies!
missy&mister
x3-sweetshop
-BabyMICH-
Holocaust
SciencePro
friend
credits(:
designer:
Disillusionne}
Image: {milk &&cookies}
threadless.com
Brushes:
juvenile casualty
More help from nicenice(: people:
GUMMY.king
&&
emptiness
please do not rip!:D and do not remove the credits!:D
profile(:
Name: HL isn't Milk a.k.a -BabySACH-
Horoscope: capricorn
Age: Figure it out yourself!
School: Dunno yet. Haha :p
Email/MSN: teo.hwee.leng@hotmail.com
tag(:
p r o f i l e ;
b l o g ;
t a g ;
l i n k s ;
a r c h i v e s ;