disclaimer here! :DD Please dun use vulgarities! Mind your words! Please leave comments at cbox! Thanks.
Monday, November 17, 2008
Hey!
Haix... Today finally went to see another doctor. But the news wasn't really good or bad.
Good news: I don't think I have to go for the scope operation thing.
Bad news: I have migraine.
At least now, I know what is wrong with me. I should be glad. Not being able to get cured is another thing. I guess I shouldn't worry too much since I read on Wikipedia that Migraine can actually lead to depression. Thinking back, I actually got agitated very easily in the last few months.
I guess if I want to keep it in control, I'll have to heed my doctor's advice - rest more, play less computer.
Well, since rest is needed, i gotta go now.
Till my next post,
HL isn't Milk
;milk &&cookies!
archives(:
November 2008
December 2008
September 2009
November 2009
links(:
tarties-cookies!
missy&mister
x3-sweetshop
-BabyMICH-
Holocaust
SciencePro
friend
credits(:
designer:
Disillusionne}
Image: {milk &&cookies}
threadless.com
Brushes:
juvenile casualty
More help from nicenice(: people:
GUMMY.king
&&
emptiness
please do not rip!:D and do not remove the credits!:D
profile(:
Name: HL isn't Milk a.k.a -BabySACH-
Horoscope: capricorn
Age: Figure it out yourself!
School: Dunno yet. Haha :p
Email/MSN: teo.hwee.leng@hotmail.com
tag(:
p r o f i l e ;
b l o g ;
t a g ;
l i n k s ;
a r c h i v e s ;