disclaimer here! :DD Please dun use vulgarities! Mind your words! Please leave comments at cbox! Thanks.
Monday, November 3, 2008
Good day!
HL isn't Milk is here!
I'm so happy... Yesterday, I had managed to get my AudiSEA working again! Now, I'm able to play AudiSEA but so few people. Haix... Season 2 AudiSEA is a bit small and it's kind of hard for me to read...
Well, if anyone needs help with it, feel free to post a comment on what is wrong with it and i will try to help you.
TTFN,
HL isn't Milk
;milk &&cookies!
archives(:
November 2008
December 2008
September 2009
November 2009
links(:
tarties-cookies!
missy&mister
x3-sweetshop
-BabyMICH-
Holocaust
SciencePro
friend
credits(:
designer:
Disillusionne}
Image: {milk &&cookies}
threadless.com
Brushes:
juvenile casualty
More help from nicenice(: people:
GUMMY.king
&&
emptiness
please do not rip!:D and do not remove the credits!:D
profile(:
Name: HL isn't Milk a.k.a -BabySACH-
Horoscope: capricorn
Age: Figure it out yourself!
School: Dunno yet. Haha :p
Email/MSN: teo.hwee.leng@hotmail.com
tag(:
p r o f i l e ;
b l o g ;
t a g ;
l i n k s ;
a r c h i v e s ;